Purpose of Investment
- To meet Capital Investment for establishment of Project.
- To meet working capital requirements (i.e. Procuring of Raw materials & trade goods, overhead expenses etc.).
- Other items approved by the Bank and as per norms of the Scheme/Mode etc.
Mode of Investment
- Capital Investment: Hire Purchase Shirkatul Melk (HPSM), Musharaka and Mudaraba.
- orking Capital for all concerns i.e. Manufacturing, Trading and Service: Bai-Murabaha, Murabaha (TR), Murabaha Post Import, Musharaka, Mudaraba, Bai-Muajjal Post Import, Bai-Muajjal, Bai-Salam and Istishna.
- Specific Modes of investment for the Schemes and other items as per existing norms.
Special Schemes under SME
IBBL has been financing SMEs through the following special schemes under SME besides above mentioned modes and purposes of Investment
- Women Entrepreneurs’ Investment Scheme (WEIS)
- NRB Entrepreneurs’ Investment Scheme (NEIS)
- Micro Industries Investment Scheme (MIIS)
- Small Business Investment Scheme (SBIS)
- Transport Investment Scheme (TIS)
- Micro Entrepreneurs Investment Scheme (MEIS)
In order to strengthen the aforementioned schemes and the schemes to be introduced in future, at least 10-20% growth in terms of exposure has to be achieved per year.
Sanction of investment under SME shall be done as per existing delegation of authority approved by Head Office for different Nature, Modes and Schemes of investment and as per amendment made/to be made from time to time by Head Office.