Students Mudaraba Savings Account (SMSA)
- With a view to grow up savings habit among the minor students, to gather knowledge about banking services and modern technology the Student Mudaraba Savings Account has been introduced. Special privileges have been offered in this account. The privilege to the minor students and encourage them to make savings in Banks that will be helpful for them to make a big savings little by little for completion of higher education. Any guardian can open this account in the name of students below 18 years of any educational institutions by showing Identity Card with Tk.100/- as initial deposit only.
- Complete account opening form
- 02 copies passport size photographs of operator and student
- 1 copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the accountholder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Chairman or School Authority certificate
- Minimum deposit Tk.100/-
- Introducer signature